Welcome
Links
Staff
Hello, and welcome to Requiem of Geass, a Code Geass RP that takes place ten years after Code Geass R2! Make sure to check out our Plot and Rules if you're interested in registering!
Note: If you plan on creating an OC or a Canon, please create an Out of Character account first that will act as a parent for your sub accounts!

Original Opening Date: September 24, 2009

Stats
Credits
STATISTICS M F Tl
Black Knights 2 4 6
Britannian Military 3 1 4
BRL 1 3 4
Unaligned 2 3 5
Students 4 7 11
Canons 0 1 1
Plot, Templates, Graphics, and Original Content in Banner (c) DiamondDust.
Statistics box (c) Revo of RPG-D.
Viridian Glass skin made by Cathulu of RPG-D.
Mini profile courtesy of Kitten of RPG-D.
The original concept of 'Code Geass', 'Code Geass R.2.' by Gorō Taniguchi, Ichirō Ōkouchi, Sunrise, CLAMP, and Bandai Entertainment.
MOUSE OVER BANNER FOR INFO

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

» Show and tell
Luna
 Posted: Jan 25 2017, 01:54 PM
Quote Post
BRL
Soldier/Scientist
Recruit
Member 65
32 Posts
Luna
Eccentric Manipulator

Luna nodded and turned to face Lumen more directly. "Yes please...I...I would like to take some measurements...height, weight etc." She said before taking a few steps away, expecting Lumen to start leading the way to the Seraphim. But no, the boy seemed to be thinking about things a little. 'He...he hasn't clocked me has he?' The girl thought as she moved her hand a little closer to the knife she had hidden under her skirt. 'No...it wouldn't help...' She thought before the boy opened his mouth, asking once again about the knightmare frame she had tested on.

The girl sighed, he was rather persistent it seemed, a refreshing brake from some of the idiots that she had to deal with in her day to day life. "I'll be honest it struck me as odd too...even...even before I got to it there had been some modifications made to the model...blase luminous...improved drives and energy fillers...it was either...either a model that never went into mass production and was just experimental...or it was an upgraded model that someone had wanted to use but in the end couldn't...or had no use for it...". The girl shrugged. "Either way...it's my little project now...and are you done with questions? I'd like to...to see this knightmare"
PM
^
Lumen es Britannia
 Posted: Jan 25 2017, 07:02 PM
Quote Post
Britannian Military
Soldier/Scientist
Major
Member 9
123 Posts
Lumen es Britannia
Fallen Prince

Lumen had no reason to doubt this girl, but her story was a little bit of a stretch. It would be a pointless task to outfit an older fifth generation mass production model from the Black Rebellion with technology two generations ahead. On the other hand, Lloyd Asplund was present for this battle; there was a good possibility him and his little ragtag gang of miscreant scientists whipped something like that up for a small laugh. There definitely may have been an experimental model out there like the one she spoke of.

"Hmm...I see. Maybe one day you'll let me take a look at this Knightmare you speak of. For now, I suppose I'll stop prodding you with these questions; do forgive me for being so pedantic."

Lumen came to a halt as he approached the sleek white, blue and gold knightmare that towered over him. A complacent grin formed across his countenance. He was not only pleased with the operation of the Knightmare frame, but the appearance as well. Although from a distance, it appeared somewhat similar to a Lancelot or Vincent it was it's own breed up close. It was more...masculine, more bold. It was a bit on the garish side, but not too brash. In it's entirety, one could definitely notice the angelic warrior motif it was going for. It definitely lived up to its namesake to say the least.

"The LK-01 Seraphim, the first Knightmare frame in existence to be to manipulate and control photon energy for offensive use. Although it does have a modified blaze luminous and energy wing system, it is competely devoid of any Hadron, Varis, or MVS technology. No, this machine utilizes what I like to dub the Luminous canon. It makes use of solar panels mounted around the machine to absorb in and super compress photons and then routes these through energy lines to the release ports on the palms and soles of the machine. In terms of offensive capability, if both palms were held together when releasing and it was at fully charged potential, I'd say that it'd easily rival that of a stark hadron canon. Of course, it's not like it can go around firing blasts like that without a period of recharging. Furthermore, The two blades it wields do not utilize Maser vibration technology - instead super compressed photon energy oscillate around the blade at high speeds. In addition, these blades can further absorb even more photon energy from the Luminous canons and release that built up energy to send streaks of light careening across the sky. There are a few more features, but I'd rather those remain a secret. What I gave you was just a brief summation of a few of its abilities."
PM
^
Luna
 Posted: Jan 26 2017, 10:02 PM
Quote Post
BRL
Soldier/Scientist
Recruit
Member 65
32 Posts
Luna
Eccentric Manipulator

Luna let out yet another excited giggle as she saw the white blue and gold knightmare frame that Lumen had made. It was a rather magnificent creation, and it reflected the heritage of it's owner almost perfectly. The machine seemed to embody the pomp and regal power of the britannian empire, but at the same time, it oozed the same air of obnoxious superiority that Luna knew all too well. 'If only the empire wasn't weak...I would have loved to see the specs on this thing...'. Luna thought to herself as she walked around the frame a little, drawing sketches of each individual part on her notepad. The Luminous cannons, solar planel designs, everything. "Interesting...very interesting..." the girl muttered as she noted down what Lumen said, verbatim and almost word for word. The concept was brilliant, just pure brilliance and Luna was trying to not let out more audible outbursts of excitement. "It's amazing...you...you really must tell me how you made that work some day...light particles are notoriously tricky to bend to your will yet you've...you've managed to weaponise them and in a way that the world hasn't even seen before..." . Luna started writing down some thing that Lumen hadn't said. possible uses of the information that she had collected in her own knightmare designs, Lumen's concepts were practically the physical manifestation of inspiration.

"Imagine...Imagine the Luna drive attached to a weapon like that...". Luna's smile widened.. "The applications...the applications of technology like this...". The girl had to stop talking for a second to note down another idea she had. "Are you sure I can't just see a few of the specs?" She asked, attempting humour, along with the vain hope that Lumen said yes.
PM
^
Lumen es Britannia
 Posted: Jan 27 2017, 06:23 AM
Quote Post
Britannian Military
Soldier/Scientist
Major
Member 9
123 Posts
Lumen es Britannia
Fallen Prince

The fact that Luna seemed so impressed by his invention only served to increase Lumen's feelings of complacency. Everything he said she jotted down onto her little clipboard. Still, her prying eyes showed more interested in the Knightmare than he had hoped. Again, she asked for a more detailed explanation - something Lumen didn't want to give. If he explained the entirety of his machine, there would be no stopping others from utilizing its technology. Perhaps it was just him trying to be a special snowflake, but he was against the idea.

"Maybe I'd divulge some more of my secrets to you at a later time. The machine is still in an experimental stage and I'd prefer not to mention too much at this stage."

Luna mentioned the prospect of attaching the Luna drive to his machine. He wasn't sure it would be capable with the Luminous system, but it would probably increase its physical attributes. Even so, he wasn't going to risk a finicky machine knocking out one of the systems on his invention. Again, Luna prodded him for the specs, albeit this time it seemed more lighthearted than her earlier requests.

"Once again, I'll have to deny your requests."

Lumen definitely didn't want her knowing what this machine was capable of the way it was. The time it would reveal its full capabilities would be whenever he got the necessary clearances to use it on the battlefield, of course by then it'd be finished. Information was prone to spreading like wild fire when it got into the wrong hands - he definitely didn't want the risk the enemy of getting the specs somewhere down the line.
PM
^
Luna
 Posted: Jan 30 2017, 07:10 PM
Quote Post
BRL
Soldier/Scientist
Recruit
Member 65
32 Posts
Luna
Eccentric Manipulator

"Aww that's no...no fun" Luna said as she noted more things down about the machine,s peculating about what secrets Lumen was hiding beneath it's exterior, the girl wanted to see it's workings, see what wonderful mechanisms were locked away within and discover their secrets. But alas, Lumen would not allow it, and it wasn't like she could force him, not in a convention with so many prying eyes that would no doubt report the incident or try to intervene"But either way I'm intrigued, the concept alone is innovative and has a myriad of possible applications...". The girl muttered to herself, playing absent-mindedly with her hair. I appeared that she wasn't going to get any more out of Lumen, which disappointed her greatly as she hoped to get more information and he was a genuinely interesting person, one of the few that she had met in a long time.

"Well...Mr.Sensatus...unless there's anything else for you to show me...I...I'll be on my way...". She said with a slight sigh.
PM
^
Lumen es Britannia
 Posted: Jan 30 2017, 09:32 PM
Quote Post
Britannian Military
Soldier/Scientist
Major
Member 9
123 Posts
Lumen es Britannia
Fallen Prince

Lumen felt a tinge of regret at not letting the girl view his Knightmare frame more in-depth. This was the first time one of his personal works sparked the flames of curiosity in another - perhaps seeing this was what brought his father to these conventions in the first place. If so, he definitely was beginning to understand more about the man. Having somebody share an appreciation of the art you brought to life was a wondrous feeling indeed.

Lumen couldn't waver in his decision. He was a scientist first and foremost and an artist second. If a competitor were to somehow obtain his schematics and build a frame of similar design, his father would be rolling over in his grave. For that reason alone, he couldn't divulge any further specifications to her.

"Unfortunately, I remain steadfast in my position. Although I'd love to help a fellow avid Knightmare frame fan, I can't readily give up the plans to what may be my Magnum Opus. I hope that we can meet again, and that hopefully I can be of some assistance to your future scientific endeavors."

With everything being said, Lumen turned his back to the girl and walked away. Such was the life of a scientist - putting one's work before the feelings of others. Then again, Lumen naturally prioritized his goals over others in their entirety. She wouldn't be the first nor the last to take a backseat to his ambition.

In time the girl would likely be a mere afterthought, a footnote in his mind more or less. That said, compared to a blonde haired girl with a similar military family lineage, she was far more preferable. Unlike the other one, he didn't want to slowly choke the life out of her when he saw her face.

"It's probably best if I forget about you. Most people I tend to keep on my mind don't have a propensity to stick around very long."
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Shinjuku | Next Newest »

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

DIRECTORIES
RPG-DDistant FantasiesRPG Initiative

AFFILIATES
STATIC
Struggle of SoulsKH: Pieces in ReposeGundam RPGShiva MSTsLunar Eclipse, a post-stars sailor moon rpNTRPFE:ADR BannerThe 100 Role PlayThe Zaraki Rebellion photo htf-affilliate-1.pngNo Noise, No Noise

SCROLLING
SKINNED BY CATHULHU OF RPG-D