Welcome
Links
Staff
Hello, and welcome to Requiem of Geass, a Code Geass RP that takes place ten years after Code Geass R2! Make sure to check out our Plot and Rules if you're interested in registering!
Note: If you plan on creating an OC or a Canon, please create an Out of Character account first that will act as a parent for your sub accounts!

Original Opening Date: September 24, 2009

Stats
Credits
STATISTICS M F Tl
Black Knights 2 4 6
Britannian Military 3 1 4
BRL 1 3 4
Unaligned 2 3 5
Students 4 7 11
Canons 0 1 1
Plot, Templates, Graphics, and Original Content in Banner (c) DiamondDust.
Statistics box (c) Revo of RPG-D.
Viridian Glass skin made by Cathulu of RPG-D.
Mini profile courtesy of Kitten of RPG-D.
The original concept of 'Code Geass', 'Code Geass R.2.' by Gorō Taniguchi, Ichirō Ōkouchi, Sunrise, CLAMP, and Bandai Entertainment.
MOUSE OVER BANNER FOR INFO

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll

» [CLOSED]Operation Vicious Vixen, Elizabeth/Remus/Wendy
Elizabeth Yukimura
 Posted: May 24 2016, 12:12 AM
Quote Post
Black Knights
Soldier/Student
Private
Member 2
74 Posts
Elizabeth Yukimura
Mistress of Military

Liz's first meeting with Wendy had gone according to the script. They had barely exchanged any words, yet the blonde was already screeching for her to get lost, looking ready to spill blood on top of it. Though it was too late to do so, Liz hid her replica gun, getting the feeling Wendy was mistaking it for something else. It was clear she was also misinterpreting Liz's intentions. The so-called 'military maniac' held up her arms to show she meant Wendy no harm though wasn't sure how much good this would do.

Ugh! This is bad! S-She might already realize Remy and I are up to something! I-I've gotta do something and fast!

Um...w-wait! Hold on a sec! I-I've got all the answers to that homework you're doing right there!

Like she were handing over a bomb that could blow at any second, Liz held out the parchment Remus gave her as a sort of goodwill present. Hopefully, it would sate Miss Stalingrad's anger for the time being.

Sorry! I-I didn't mean to scare you! I come in peace, I promise! M-My name is Elizabeth, Elizabeth Yukimura! You can just call me Liz if you'd like. Everyone else does. Uh...the reason I came over here was because I-I was wondering if we could...be friends? I haven't seen you around here before, and I know how it feels to be the new girl on campus. Um...I-I could help you do your homework too! Oh! I-I'm not saying you're dumb or anything! Actually, I'm not that smart myself, so maybe we could...uh...help each other out from time to time! N-Not that I'd only think of using you for your brain! I'm not like that at all, I swear! Some people are, but not me!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
^
Wendy Alexis Stalingrad
 Posted: May 25 2016, 12:00 AM
Quote Post
BRL
Spy/Soldier/Student
Major
Member 13
89 Posts

To say Wendy was lost would have been a massive understatement. She wasn't even sure where this Elizabeth Yukimura had come from. Now the girl in question was talking her ear off. Feeling a migraine coming on, she groaned and focused in on the one things she actually cared about when it came to Liz: the paper of Physics answers she was holding. She greedily snatched it away and darted her scarlet eyes all over the parchment. She then held her breath, under the impression what she was seeing was just some stress-induced hallucination.

W-What the hell is this?!” she said under her breath. The answer sheet didn't just have the solutions for her current homework but also everything that would be covered for the semester. Looking up, she suddenly saw Liz in a new light. “Y-You said your name was Elizabeth, right? Ha! I don't know what kind of magic you pulled off to get this, but it looks like I owe you one! There's no way I can fail that stupid class now! Oh! I'm Wendy! Wendy Stalingrad!

Clearly, it wasn't good to judge a book by its cover. Wendy would have never imagined Liz was so intelligent if she weren't holding the fruits of the girl's efforts. Although she really didn't have any desire to be friends with anyone at Ashford, if hanging out with Liz meant she could breeze through all her schoolwork, she could tolerate the girl's presence.

Then again, what kind of lunatic walks around with a fake gun? I better be careful around this one. Then there's that freak in the red wig over there. Seriously though, what the hell is with him? Is he even a student here?

When it became apparent to those within the library that a fight wasn't about to break out, they all groaned in disappointed and went back to their work. And here they were certain a meeting between an irate racist and a loon with a fetish for guns would become volatile.
PM
^
Remus Aldian
 Posted: May 25 2016, 05:45 PM
Quote Post
Unaligned
Student, Black Knight
Recruit
Member 41
32 Posts
Remus Aldian
A Walking Think Tank

Remus thought to himself "All going as according to plan." He smiled and ran over to Yuki and tapped her shoulder "Hey Yuki! How's school going!? Come on, tell your big bro!" He said while getting closer to Yuki and whispered "Just go with it."

He made sure to make his voice different, more gentle, which made it sound almost unlike his more 'silly and sad' voice, if you could call it that. He then turned his mind to the task of befriending Wendy. "Hello there, how are you?" He asked. "My name is Quient, I am Yuki's older brother, and the brain out of the dynamic duo of us! If you need any help with mechanics, math's, literature, etc I am here if you need it." He said with a respectful bow.

Millions of thoughts flowed through his head. "She most likely thinks I am a dumb ass, and a pretentious one that. Maybe I could mend this metaphorical wound with the power of endearment.....type...thing...YEAH !" he thought to himself.

He then held his breath to make it look like he is blushing "S-Sorry." he stuttered. "I am...a bit.. awkward if you can't tell. I try to stay calm..but I have a bit of a....nevermind. Why am I tellingyou this, your stranger, and I am telling you about myself..hehe."
PM
^
Wendy Alexis Stalingrad
 Posted: May 25 2016, 07:06 PM
Quote Post
BRL
Spy/Soldier/Student
Major
Member 13
89 Posts

As if reading her mind, the boy in the strange attire came over to where Wendy was. He spoke in a calm voice that belied his bizarre appearance as he greeted Liz, referring to himself as her 'big bro.' Upon hearing this, Wendy's mouth crinkled. The boy in the red wig didn't look a lick like Liz. Hell, she looked more Liz than he did in her opinion. Her suspicions were raised once again.

...Well, maybe they are related. They don't have to look exactly alike. Maybe they've got different parents. Either that, or these two are full of shit.

For the time being, she wasn't going to say anything. Her instincts were telling her something about this whole situation was off, yet if that were the case, she didn't want Liz and the boy who introduced himself as Quient to know she was aware.

So, you're this chick's older brother, eh? So you're the one who wrote out this answer sheet then? That makes sense. No offense, Elizabeth, but you don't come off as a braniac. Anyway, you certainly know your stuff, Quient. Don't worry. I won't ask how you got all these answers. If anyone asks, I'll just say...I found 'em. Yeah. Anyway, what's the deal with you two? Do you walk around offering every student on campus help with their homework, or was there something about me in particular that made you both come over here?

At the very least, both Liz and this Quient seemed innocent enough. It appeared Quient was as good at rambling on about nothing as his alleged sister.

Don't worry about it,” she told Quient when he openly questioned why he was being so talkative with a stranger. “I'm not much of a people person either.
PM
^
Remus Aldian
 Posted: May 26 2016, 09:20 PM
Quote Post
Unaligned
Student, Black Knight
Recruit
Member 41
32 Posts
Remus Aldian
A Walking Think Tank

Remus smiled misty eyed "Such a kind hearted girl. Well, me and Yuki worked on that. Mainly me. If you need anymore help, just tell me, ok." He said with a kind smile. He coughed and said "The reason I came over here was to see Yuki, and help her with her studies. I could see that you looked a little lonely, so we came over here to make friends." He said proudly, he coughed again and then said "I mean...If you want to that is..." He then started to think of many different questions for Wendy.

"Hey Wendy, I have a few q-questions for you. Do you mind answering them?" He said and then quickly followed up with "W-Where are you f-from? What are your parents like? How do you like it h-here? How...I am asking to many questions aren't I...hehe."He said, holding his breath so he blushes

Thoughts began to flow through his mind. He tried to read her body language, she was still in her stone cold stance.[color=blue] "Dammit. Nothing has change. Now, we wait."

PM
^
Wendy Alexis Stalingrad
 Posted: May 27 2016, 02:32 AM
Quote Post
BRL
Spy/Soldier/Student
Major
Member 13
89 Posts

So, Quient and Liz desired to be her friends, Wendy thought. She honestly wasn't sure how to respond. It wasn't everyday she had perfect strangers come over to her and offer their hand in friendship, although that was mostly because everyone that did know her knew of her nasty temperament and as such wanted nothing to do with her. Even after one day, kids at Ashford were avoiding her for her outburst during World History. Either the two before her were a lot more tolerant, or they just hadn't heard about her yet. Whatever the case, she was left a bit lost on how to handle the situation.

I just can't get a read on these two. What the hell is it they want? ...I may just have to play along with whatever it is they're up to for the time being. Hopefully, they aren't as suspicious as I'm thinking...

The next order of business came when Quient sheepishly told Wendy he had a number of questions for him. She raised an eyebrow, unsure why he was being so jittery. She was making a rather mean face, but then again, it was her usual one.

...You wanna know about me?” she asked. Wendy's features crinkled. “Sorry, but I don't really like talking about myself. I've got...a lot of baggage I carry. As for Ashford, this place is alright, I guess. The people here are about as uppity as I would expect from a private school. You two's parents must be loaded if they could afford to send you here. Fortunately for me, none of the money used to get me in here came out of pocket. My uncle set up a trust fund for me when I was a kid and used that.

Wendy figured she needed to spread as much information about herself just in case someone sinister were listening in. The BRL had already set her up with a credible backstory, so even if someone went snooping, they wouldn't learn anything Wendy hadn't said herself.

Checking her watch, Wendy saw how late it was, prompting her to say, “Right. Looks like I better get home so I can cook. It was...uh...nice meeting you two. I guess I'll see you around.

She gathered her things and began to walk away, but not before taking one last glance back at Liz and Quient. She was slightly paranoid they would follow her, though she shrugged the notion off, thinking that even if they were suspicious, they would be smart enough not to make her more wary.

Man, what a day. I really hope everyday at Ashford isn't gonna be like this. I seriously don't think there are any kids that are gonna wanna join the BRL. If anything, I've found more Black Knight and Britannian military prospects. What is Sin thinking?

Although she couldn't keep her mission, and though the prospect of remaining in the United States of Japan exasperated her to no end, she reminded herself that orders were orders. She was simply going to have to suck it up and continue for as long as she was assigned.

...Ugh. Why does this whole country have to be such a freak show?
PM
^
Remus Aldian
 Posted: May 27 2016, 10:22 PM
Quote Post
Unaligned
Student, Black Knight
Recruit
Member 41
32 Posts
Remus Aldian
A Walking Think Tank

Remus smiled to himself, and thought "A tough lass she is. I can't mentally break her, as that would take too much time. What about setting some kind of tracker on her? Capture her? Torture the info out of her? Whoa, Remus remember, your a knight, not a sociopath."

He felt an overwhelming stress fell on his head and shoulders. He felt he needed to impress the man he has looked up to. He decided to take a gamble. A gamble that could fail quiet easily. He asked Yuki what to do.

"Ok I have a general idea of what to do but what are your thoughts? Keep investigating the girl? Ask about the BRL? Become her friend, or do it the easy but cruel way. Let's keep that as a last desperation tactic. Ok? So you tell me what you think we should do." he whispered to Yuki.
PM
^
Elizabeth Yukimura
 Posted: May 28 2016, 04:32 AM
Quote Post
Black Knights
Soldier/Student
Private
Member 2
74 Posts
Elizabeth Yukimura
Mistress of Military

Liz, to nervous to speak, let Remus and Wendy do the talking. While she stood there shaking in her boots, she was more than a little shocked to learn that Wendy Alexis Stalingrad wasn't the racist, homicidal maniac Remus made her out to be. At least, that appeared to be the case. Liz guessed Wendy could have been putting up some act, though it was honestly hard to tell. The blonde girl did have a habit of making austere faces, though Liz simply figured she couldn't help it. Wendy also came off as very defensive; as soon as Remus asked about her past, the girl was quick to turn him away.

Huh? What did she mean when she said she 'carries a lot of baggage?' Mysterious! I wonder if she was just trying to sound cool...

Before long, Wendy went on her way, bidding her two 'new' friends goodbye. Sheepishly, Liz waved. She then inhaled sharply once the intimidating blonde was out of sight, having been too scared to breathe the whole time she was there.

Whoa! S-She might not have been all that scary, but something about her was really...intense! I don't think she trusts us one bit!

When Remus asked her what they should do about Wendy, she gulped and replied, “H-How should I know?! I mean it looked like she didn't mind wanting to be friends with us, and she took those answers you wrote down without even thinking about it! At the very least, she'll probably come back around if we keep helping her with her school work, but then wouldn't she just be using us? Well, I guess that'd be okay since it means we could keep a close eye on her. I still don't know if she's a BRL agent, and we can't just ask her. If it's true, who knows what she'll do! She might get her buddies to attack this place or something! Something's really fishy about her! E-Even if pretending to be her friend is cruel, what else can we do? We could try to spy on her outside of school, but she's probably gonna be suspicious that someone's watching her every move now. That means the only time we're gonna be able to dig up any info on her is during school! It might be mean to trick her, but we don't have any choice! These are Zero's orders, right? I don't wanna let him down!

She also craved to prove to Remus that Zero hadn't made a mistake by pairing her up with him. This wasn't the time for her to be her usual, anxious self. She had to step up in order to help her beloved Black Knights. If Wendy Alexis Stalingrad was and agent of the Britannian Restoration League, Liz would do everything in her power to expose her. If that meant putting herself in harm's way, so be it. Tugging at her aching heart, she also convinced herself she would do whatever it took, even if it meant going against her morals and deceiving another human being.

Well, I guess there's nothing more we can do today since Wendy went home. I'd better get going too, Remus! My Mom is gonna be awful sore if I come home late for dinner again! I'll see you tomorrow too, right? We'll meet up and continue the operation! We'll succeed without fail!

With a salute, Liz smiled at her new partner in crime and took off, being more pumped up than usual. Knowing she was handpicked by Zero had that effect on her.

I sure hope that Wendy really isn't working for the BRL. She didn't seem all that bad...

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
^
Remus Aldian
 Posted: May 29 2016, 02:59 PM
Quote Post
Unaligned
Student, Black Knight
Recruit
Member 41
32 Posts
Remus Aldian
A Walking Think Tank

Remus carefully listened to Yuki's response. It was more thoughtful then he thought it would have been. He smiled at her. As he was impressed by her positivity, and even strategic skill, what little there was, but it was there. Like an oak sapling, it just needed a little nurturing. Water it with knowledge, shower it with the rays of intellect, and the teachings of timing.

He originally had doubts on Yuki's performance, but put them at the back of his mind as Zero hand picked her. She passed the test he passed, which showed her resolve to the order of the Black Knights, and to Zero.

Her talkativeness wasn't problem for him, it was more endearing to him then annoying. Her really bad lying skills was the only thing that really annoyed him. Her quick on the draw attitude was a great thing if push came to shove.

He said his goodbye to Yuki and thought "Now what to do? Follow Wendy? No, she doesn't suspect Quient just yet. Capture her? Again, keep suspicions off Quient. Also your a black knight, not killer. Wait. I got it. Let's just try to do a bit of 'research'. ehehehhehehe." He then ran back to his dorm, taking off his disguise all the while.

He dashed into the door, having it open with a slam. he jumped to his bed to get to his computer. He keyed in BRL into google. Many results came up. He checked through millions of results, and found nothing on the members and on the location. He found a half completed pdf of BRL conspiracies. He looked through it for a good hour and found it had a long list of possible locations and arms dealers the BRL get their equipment from! He then thought "YES! Something that can barely be called a lead! I was bound to find something. Of course there are conspiracies. They are most likely wrong, but anything goes..kind of..right?" he thought to himself.

Ooc: I'd say this is a good place to end the thread.

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Completed Threads | Next Newest »

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 2  Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll

DIRECTORIES
RPG-DDistant FantasiesRPG Initiative

AFFILIATES
STATIC
Struggle of SoulsKH: Pieces in ReposeGundam RPGShiva MSTsLunar Eclipse, a post-stars sailor moon rpNTRPFE:ADR BannerThe 100 Role PlayThe Zaraki Rebellion photo htf-affilliate-1.pngNo Noise, No Noise

SCROLLING
SKINNED BY CATHULHU OF RPG-D