Welcome
Links
Staff
Hello, and welcome to Requiem of Geass, a Code Geass RP that takes place ten years after Code Geass R2! Make sure to check out our Plot and Rules if you're interested in registering!
Note: If you plan on creating an OC or a Canon, please create an Out of Character account first that will act as a parent for your sub accounts!

Original Opening Date: September 24, 2009

Stats
Credits
STATISTICS M F Tl
Black Knights 2 4 6
Britannian Military 3 1 4
BRL 1 3 4
Unaligned 2 3 5
Students 4 7 11
Canons 0 1 1
Plot, Templates, Graphics, and Original Content in Banner (c) DiamondDust.
Statistics box (c) Revo of RPG-D.
Viridian Glass skin made by Cathulu of RPG-D.
Mini profile courtesy of Kitten of RPG-D.
The original concept of 'Code Geass', 'Code Geass R.2.' by Gorō Taniguchi, Ichirō Ōkouchi, Sunrise, CLAMP, and Bandai Entertainment.
MOUSE OVER BANNER FOR INFO

Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll

» Browser Compatibility
DiamondDust
 Posted: Jul 24 2015, 06:25 AM
Quote Post
Admin
Drunken Bastard
N/A
Member 1
86 Posts
DiamondDust
Site Founder

Didn't really have anywhere else to put this...

Just a quick topic on what browsers seem to work best with this RP. I am going for 100% compatibility, but in the meantime...

Requiem of Geass seems to work best with Chrome and Opera, so I highly recommend those browsers for the best experience.

Firefox (I really hate Firefox) appears to work just fine for the most part, but there have been bugs/glitches/etc. noticed by some of our members, so use with caution. Specifically, some of the stuff in the hover banner looks weird, and the marquee scrolling at the bottom acts kinda wonky.

Safari, though untested, should work just fine.

I wouldn't even trust Internet Explorer, so just get something else if you use that.

Of course, if anyone finds any problems regardless of what browser they're using, do not hesitate to either create a topic here in the Issues, Problems, and Suggestions section of the board, or just state your problem in the Cbox.

Thanks.

-Diamond

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
~Riffing fanfiction since 2013~
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll

DIRECTORIES
RPG-DDistant FantasiesRPG Initiative

AFFILIATES
STATIC
Struggle of SoulsKH: Pieces in ReposeGundam RPGShiva MSTsLunar Eclipse, a post-stars sailor moon rpNTRPFE:ADR BannerThe 100 Role PlayThe Zaraki Rebellion photo htf-affilliate-1.pngNo Noise, No Noise

SCROLLING
SKINNED BY CATHULHU OF RPG-D