Welcome
Links
Staff
Hello, and welcome to Requiem of Geass, a Code Geass RP that takes place ten years after Code Geass R2! Make sure to check out our Plot and Rules if you're interested in registering!
Note: If you plan on creating an OC or a Canon, please create an Out of Character account first that will act as a parent for your sub accounts!

Original Opening Date: September 24, 2009

Stats
Credits
STATISTICS M F Tl
Black Knights 2 4 6
Britannian Military 3 1 4
BRL 1 3 4
Unaligned 2 3 5
Students 4 7 11
Canons 0 1 1
Plot, Templates, Graphics, and Original Content in Banner (c) DiamondDust.
Statistics box (c) Revo of RPG-D.
Viridian Glass skin made by Cathulu of RPG-D.
Mini profile courtesy of Kitten of RPG-D.
The original concept of 'Code Geass', 'Code Geass R.2.' by Gorō Taniguchi, Ichirō Ōkouchi, Sunrise, CLAMP, and Bandai Entertainment.
MOUSE OVER BANNER FOR INFO

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll

» [CLOSED]Operation Vicious Vixen, Elizabeth/Remus/Wendy
Elizabeth Yukimura
 Posted: May 21 2016, 01:33 PM
Quote Post
Black Knights
Soldier/Student
Private
Member 2
74 Posts
Elizabeth Yukimura
Mistress of Military

Elizabeth fidgeted in place and checked all around her while she waited in front of the concrete steps leading into Ashford Academy. Those that passed her by on the way to and from school couldn't help but shoot her suspicious glances. She was usually bouncing all over the place and yammering on about something or another, yet today was different. To them, she appeared terrified out of her mind. They weren't that far off, though it wasn't fear plaguing Liz. No, it was anxiousness. Today would be her first time running a mission for Zero, though she wasn't sure what it entailed. That was why she was restlessly waiting for the person who could fill her in on that: Remus Aldian.

Yes, Remus Aldian. He was such a mysterious entity to Liz. Zero claimed the boy was his informant there at Ashford, but he wasn't a Black Knight like she was. How curious. She still didn't understand why her leader would trust a civilian with bringing him information on the Britannian Restoration League. What was so special about this Remus? Frowning, she felt it wasn't her place to question the wisdom of Zero, yet she couldn't help it. Something about the whole situation was just fishy to her.

I wonder what it is Zero wants me to do with that guy...

Her imagination, as it was apt to, began running wild. She could already picture Remus and herself infiltrating a BRL stronghold and stumbling upon some important documents that would lead to the organization's downfall. With the papers in hand, the two would make a hasty retreat in a Knightmare back to Penglai Island, having to shoot down a wave of enemy units in the process. Finally, while all battered and bloodied, Liz would present the information to Zero, and he in turn would reward her for her life-risking efforts by bestowing upon her the title of Zero Squad Captain.

Wow! That would be awesome!

She became her usual, jumpy self and now couldn't wait for Remus to appear.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
^
Remus Aldian
 Posted: May 21 2016, 03:59 PM
Quote Post
Unaligned
Student, Black Knight
Recruit
Member 41
32 Posts
Remus Aldian
A Walking Think Tank

Remus wandered the Ashford campus looking for this 'Madam Yuki' Zero wanted him to find. He looked her up in the Ashford roster. She was a 17 year old student, half Britannia, half Japanese student. "Just as Zero said." Remus thought to himself. He wandered the campus to find her. As he did, he found out a lot of...colorful facts from other people.

"You know she sleeps with a weapon at her side right?" said one of her dorm mates. "That's perfectly fine, I sleep with my fencing saber under my bed." Remus thought to himself. He wandered a bit more until he tripped over rock and fell on a girl's arm! As he got up and said sorry 50 times, he noticed she was wearing blue jacket with a black shirt under it, blue skirt, with black leggings. Her blue eyes shinned beautifully. And her pale skin contrasted her darkish brown hair.

This was the way Zero described her! "Yuki!?"
PM
^
Elizabeth Yukimura
 Posted: May 21 2016, 05:31 PM
Quote Post
Black Knights
Soldier/Student
Private
Member 2
74 Posts
Elizabeth Yukimura
Mistress of Military

Liz, having been forced to wait for Remus for what felt like forever, dozed off. Hopefully, Zero's contact wasn't planning on standing her up. Knowing her luck though, that would be exactly what happened.

Did I mess? Oh man! W-What if I heard Zero wrong when he told me to meet up with Remus today? Sheesh! I-I must look like a total idiot!

Maybe that was true, but she didn't look nearly as foolish as she did when she freaked out at someone exclaiming, “Yuki?!” out of the blue. Shrieking, she opened her eyes and pointed the model handgun she was holding dead at the person in question. Rather than an enemy spy attacking her, she found herself face to face with a brown-haired, green-eyed glasses-wearing boy around her age. She lowered her weapon—not that it would do much good in helping her defend herself anyway—and blinked.

D-Don't scare me like that! I've got a quick trigger, you know! Then again, it's not like I just go around shooting random people or anything! D-Don't get the wrong idea! T-Then again, I don't see how you couldn't considering I'm going around waving a gun at everything that moves, even if it isn't real. Wait, you were the one who called me, right? Did you need something?

Slowly, her brain put two and two together.

Y-You're Remus Aldian, aren't you?!” she shouted in a voice that was anything but an indoor one. Her declaration echoed throughout Ashford's campus, and a number of people stopped to find out what in the world her problem was. Embarrassed, she lowered her head. “S-Sorry! Sorry! I...just recognized you from a picture Zero showed me! Thank goodness you showed up! I was getting worried! Private Elizabeth Yukimura, at your service, Mister Aldian! It's a pleasure to meet you!

Remus was quite unassuming and not what Liz would have pictured as a spy working for Zero. Perhaps this had something to do with her shock upon seeing him. However, there was no doubt in her mind now that he was Remus.

Uh...I-I don't mean to be rude, sir, but...did you call me 'Yuki' earlier? Is that supposed to be a nickname? Oh, if it is, I don't mind! Not at all! I've just never had someone refer to me as that before! Oh! Can I give you a nickname too? Let's see...how about Remy? You like that one, don't you? I think it's really cute!

Liz had already forgotten the reason Remus was there to begin with, getting lost in her own, little world.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
^
Remus Aldian
 Posted: May 21 2016, 07:02 PM
Quote Post
Unaligned
Student, Black Knight
Recruit
Member 41
32 Posts
Remus Aldian
A Walking Think Tank

Remus saw Yuki point a gun at him and he rolled on the ground towards her yelling "Don't kill me I'm knight!" the woman then asked if he was the one who yelled her name "Yes that was me!" She then yelled about how he was Mr. Aldian, and she said sorry. He then bowed and said "Don't worry bout it milady, just don't do it again." She then mentioned the nickname Yuki, and wanted to call him Remy.

Remus smiled "Sorry, it's just Zero told me to call you Yuki. Plus I like the name, Yuki...snow. I agree that the name Remy is indeed quite cute. You can call me that, or Quint, my middle name, or Remus." Remus thought for a moment about who Yuki was. She seems like very kind young woman. Not to mention quite a pretty woman. "Just so you know, I think your a really nice fiddle-" he stopped for a moment "Girl, a nice girl, sorry I tend to trip over my words...a lot." He said blushing.

"But I m getting ahead of myself, you know the mission right? We are spying on one Wendy Stalingrad. A suspected BRL member. As in, hates Zero, Japanese, and still calls this place Area 11 consistently. To the point where she will refer to Japanese of higher authority as 11's!"

"Zero told me to test her, see her ability. Let's get down to it."
he thought

"So how are you with fights? Firearms? Stealth? Knightmares? I think you get it." he said with a smile.
PM
^
Elizabeth Yukimura
 Posted: May 21 2016, 07:29 PM
Quote Post
Black Knights
Soldier/Student
Private
Member 2
74 Posts
Elizabeth Yukimura
Mistress of Military

Liz, anticipating an emissary of Zero's being more austere, was pleasantly surprised to learn that Remus Aldian was quite friendly. Indeed, if she hadn't known he was an informant for the Black Knights, she would have thought him nothing more than an ordinary student from just his appearance. He didn't mind her having pointed a fake gun at him or referring to him as 'Remy.' Overall, his kindness was a huge relief to Liz. Now she could focus on whatever it was Zero wanted them to do without worrying about someone barking orders at her every five seconds.

Although Remus granted her the use of a number of nicknames, she thought Remy was the best of all, so she would stick to that from here on out. In turn, he was free to call her Yuki if he wished. The more he said it, the better it sounded to her ears anyway.

Hmm? You say something, Remy?” she asked when Remus was on the verge of stating something about her, though he backed off in the end. Blushing, he apologized for stammering. “Don't worry about it! I'm not that good at talking either! Well, that's what everyone tells me, but then they go ahead and say mean things like I never shut up! The nerve! I'm just the kinda girl that says whatever comes to mind, you know? That's not bad, right? I mean, it's not like I ramble on and on about nothing all of the time! I think some people just like to exaggerate, Remy! You know what I mean?

Ironically, she paid no mind to the fact she was going on about nothing important. Remus cut her off of when he spoke about what had been on her mind since this morning: the objective of their mission. Apparently, they were tasked with spying on some girl named Wendy Stalingrad. The name didn't ring a bell, but Liz speculated that she must have been a student at Ashford just like them.

Whoa! Y-You think she's really a member of the BRL?

It sounded more to Liz like this Wendy was just some racist. There were still a good number of those lingering around in the aftermath of the Black Rebellion, individuals who simply couldn't get over the fact Japan and its people were no longer under anyone's rule. Fortunately, Liz had never had to deal with any of them personally, and she was glad the most people like that could do nowadays was grumble under their breath. Anyway, her point was that just because someone hated the Japanese didn't make them an extremist.

Before she could tell Remus this, he inquired about her skills, leading Liz to say, “Uh...I can handle myself in a fight just fine! I consider myself an expert on guns, and I'm not too bad of a Knightmare pilot either! D-Do you think we'll need all that stuff though? I mean, we're just going to keep an eye on one girl, aren't we?

That active imagination of Liz's sprang to life just then. If Remus seriously thought they needed to be packing so much heat, maybe this Wendy character was more dangerous than he was letting on. Did she perhaps already have a ring of BRL agents working alongside her at Ashford? Would a great battle break out if Wendy discovered she was being watched? Maybe the school would even be taken over, with all its students held hostage. The mere thought frightened Liz to no end.

D-Don't worry, Remy! I won't let her finish what she's plotting! We'll stop her for sure!

She wasn't even sure what she was talking about anymore.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
^
Remus Aldian
 Posted: May 21 2016, 08:13 PM
Quote Post
Unaligned
Student, Black Knight
Recruit
Member 41
32 Posts
Remus Aldian
A Walking Think Tank

Remus then said "Good to know. You can shoot a gun and aim well. We might need you to. Or even me." He said opening a bag with a fully loaded revolver. The same one Zero used to test Yuki."From the big boss himself! Now allow me to get into Why I asked you those questions. We may need to kill Wendy if she finds out what we are doing. Orders from Zero. If you have any qualms with killing anyone tell me after I am done talking. We may need knightmare skills if and only if the BRL is attacking us."

Remus then went through his bag and pulled out 2 visor-like masks, both blue. They only cover from the eyes down to the nose in geass like style. "Zero is the king of the black knights, C.C was once his Queen. We are his knights. We must prevent people from knowing who we are. If that makes any sense."

He then thought "Ok now where in the hell do we start looking for Wendy? Her 1st class? No it is near the end of the day. She is most likely going out with her friends. If she was able to make some. Most likely with Mr. Reid Legato, or LeCat. Or even...um..do I know anybpdy else other then Yuki, LeCat, or the BRL agent? Why am I thinking this to myself."
PM
^
Elizabeth Yukimura
 Posted: May 21 2016, 08:44 PM
Quote Post
Black Knights
Soldier/Student
Private
Member 2
74 Posts
Elizabeth Yukimura
Mistress of Military

Clearly, things were as serious as Liz feared. The reason Remus was asking her if she was adept at using firearms was because she was being given permission by Zero himself to use one if things with Wendy got out of control. She gulped. She had never taken a person's life before, and she would be lying if she stated she was prepared to do so without hesitation. Still, she didn't think she could tell Remus this, not without him getting upset with her.

Y-You can count on me, Remy!” she lied, hoping her words were convincing enough. “Er...I-I'm kinda hoping it doesn't have to come down to me firing a gun though, if you know what I mean.

Next on the agenda was disguising themselves. Remus handed Liz an odd, blue mask, one she put on. She felt sort of funny wearing it and thought others would think her silly if they spotted her. Then again, she supposed the whole point of sneaking around spying on people was to not get caught. Perhaps Remus was simply taking extra precautions with the masks.

Remus happened to mention someone that made Liz's head shoot up: C.C. Zero had mentioned her as well, saying she was critical to the Black Knights' mission. On top of that, she was a former ally of his. Just who was this mysterious woman, and where had she gone? If she really was a friend of Zero's, why hadn't she shown herself in his time of need? Liz found herself growing upset over this, thinking that if she were in this C.C.'s shoes, she would have rushed to the Black Knights' side as soon as the Britannian Restoration League reared their ugly head.

Uh...wait. Doesn't that just make me sound like some kind of possessive girlfriend?

She shook her head, thinking it didn't really matter at the moment.

Um...so where exactly are we supposed to start looking, Remy? School's out for the day, so there's a chance this Wendy might already be gone unless she's some sort of bookworm who likes to stay after school and study. You'd never catch me doing something like that! I hate studying! My Mom is always pestering me to do it though! For her information, I'm pretty good at retaining knowledge, so I don't need to cram like everyone else! T-Then again, I did forget all those calculus problems the other day since I was busying polishing off my guns instead of reviewing for that big test. Huh. Wait, w-what were we supposed to be doing again?

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
^
Remus Aldian
 Posted: May 21 2016, 09:18 PM
Quote Post
Unaligned
Student, Black Knight
Recruit
Member 41
32 Posts
Remus Aldian
A Walking Think Tank

Remus said very seriously"If you were to meet with the BRL where would you go? I am not saying you are, of course not, but where do you think a good place to do that would be. As she is doing 1 of 4 things. 1 Studying which is highly doubtful, due to her most likely being spy. 2 Out partying with what ever friends she has. If so where would be some good places to look?"

He paused to think of what he was going to say then said "3, Sleeping or in her dorm room. Finally 4 meeting with her superiors at a base, or a meeting spot. If so where would be a good place to start looking." he said as Yuki asked what we were doing.

"Focus!" he yelled in a voice sounding very much like Zero. This wasn't your typical yell either. This was the kind of yell you do t a speech when you have no microphone. Or you are yelling about how you have just been stabbed. So Naturally people stared. Almost everybody with in a 500 meter radius herd this.

"S-sorry. I just..want to be sure your paying attention. This is serious. We very well may have to kill someone. Or many people. I m not sure about fi--" he paused and coughed "This you know? As in... I am not sure if your ready. As in ready to or even able to kill another person? If not it's fine. I would do the job myself if need be. Also..I know you can't it space out and go off topic, and I find it endearing. But try and focus on missions. Ok? "
PM
^
Elizabeth Yukimura
 Posted: May 22 2016, 01:21 AM
Quote Post
Black Knights
Soldier/Student
Private
Member 2
74 Posts
Elizabeth Yukimura
Mistress of Military

Liz yelped a bit when Remus shouted, “Focus!” Although he apologized for scaring her, she felt guilty nonetheless. She really was trying her best to pay attention, yet she had the attention span of a fly. Remus was correct though; she needed to treat this mission, no matter how simple it seemed, like it was life or death.

I-I'm sorry, Remy! It won't happen again!” she said, red-faced. Her embarrassment grew once she realized everyone around them was watching. “You won't have to worry about me anymore! I-I know I probably look like a big idiot to you right now, but I've waited all my life for a moment like this! Working for Zero and protecting the world as a Black Knight has been my dream! E-Even if I'm not ready to kill anyone, I promise I won't let anything happen to anyone threated by the BRL, you included! You have my word!

She hoped her passionate speech would be enough to convince Remus she was worthy of following him.

Where would she go if she were a member of the Britannian Restoration League? Liz scrunched her features as she tried to contemplate the question Remus postulated on her earlier. The more she chewed the matter over, the more she thought it was no use. She simply couldn't identify with terrorists. Nevertheless, even though she couldn't relate with Wendy on that level, she could think as a fellow teenager. Remus had his own ideas on where their target could be, and Liz didn't think he was far off. Of course, narrowing down his list would be a chore. Even with the two of them, they couldn't be in four places at once. They would just have to pick a place and hope Wendy was there.

Okay! I say we check the library! You never know! She might be there studying after all!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
^
Remus Aldian
 Posted: May 22 2016, 02:26 PM
Quote Post
Unaligned
Student, Black Knight
Recruit
Member 41
32 Posts
Remus Aldian
A Walking Think Tank

Remus nodded and said "Come on madam, shall we go?" he outstretched his hand to the girl in a gentlemanly manor. He smiled impishly and started to walk towards the library. As he walked he thought about his opinion on Yuki.

"She's a kind girl. She's honest, which is a relief. Who was it that said it is the job of the child and the half wit to tell the emperor his is wearing no clothes. But which one is she? Well she seems smart enough, but she is quite energetic. So yeah, the child."

Remus felt the silence was killing him. "So how has your day been Yuki? Mine was fine. I heard some rather interesting facts. Like you sleep with a gun by your side. Is it true? I mean, I don't care what with sleep but.." he stopped with chuckle and said "Never mind madam...Just tell me about your day." He said blushing.

PM
^
Elizabeth Yukimura
 Posted: May 23 2016, 04:15 AM
Quote Post
Black Knights
Soldier/Student
Private
Member 2
74 Posts
Elizabeth Yukimura
Mistress of Military

Taking Remus' outstretched hand, Liz headed off with him toward the library in the hope Wendy Stalingrad would actually be there. Despite having never met this person, she found herself apprehensive. Remus made Wendy out to be some homicidal maniac hell bent on eradicating every Japanese person in existence. Why else would he be suggesting they use deadly force against her if things got hairy? Biting her fingernails, Liz hoped they would be able to confront their target without the scene turning into a gun fight. There was no telling how many people would be caught up in it, she thought.

Well, I guess it would be kinda cool to duke it out with a BRL agent. I'd totally use my machine gun, then throw in my magnum and sidearm for good measure! That Wendy chick wouldn't see it coming!

Remus snapped her out of her delusion by asking her how she was and how her day had gone thus far. She raised an eyebrow, finding it...weird he wanted to talk casually considering they were striving to locate a dangerous terrorist. Though she wasn't positive, she suspected Remus was more nervous than he was letting on and was only asking her all this to distract himself. She smiled, feeling a tad bit relieved.

"You heard a rumor about me? Well, don't believe everything you hear, Remy! I-I mean, sure, I sleep with a gun at my side every night, but what's wrong with that? I just wanna be prepared in case any nasty BRL soldiers try to attack me while I'm resting! Everyone always tells me it's a waste of time since the BRL would have no reason to target me specifically, but you never know! Those BRL guys are tricky! I'm glad I've never had to tangle with them before! I've heard some stories about them! They don't care who they hurt to achieve their goals! They're nothing but a buncha rotten punks if you ask me! Not that anyone ever asks me! They're always talking about how I never shut up and how I'm annoying! How rude! I totally know when to zip my lips! It's not like I'm a motormouth or anything! Can you believe the nerve of some people, Remy? So what if I'm a gun maniac? What's wrong with that? Everyone has their hobbies! Mine is just...different from other people's! Wait, hold on a sec? What was the question again?"

She (miraculously) recalled Remus asking about her day.

"It was okay for the most part! Gym was awesome! We played basketball, and I totally scored the most points! I'm pretty good, you know! I would've tried out for the team if I weren't busy with Black Knights stuff. Anyway, I got in trouble when I pulled out a gun accidentally because I was so excited! Um...what else? Oh! I had to sit through crummy Calculus class! I tell you, I'm no good when it comes to numbers, and I totally failed the pop quiz my teacher gave me! I hate math! My mom always tells me I should get a tutor, but I always tell her I don't need to learn any stinkin' math in the first place! It's not like it's gonna help me fire a gun or pilot a Knightmare! I'm sure Zero would agree! What do you think, Remy? Oh! Wait a sec! Hold that thought! We're here!"

In the midst of her chattering, she hadn't noticed their arrival in front of the library until she was about to slam headfirst into the door. Thankfully, a student getting ready to study noticed this and opened the entrance in the nick of time. Embarrassed, she gave a nod of thanks before gulping, swallowing her fear, and entering the huge, quiet space. Immediately, she began receiving peculiar glances.

"Oh! Right! I'm wearing this mask. Er...I don't think it will do us any good in here, Remy."

She removed it and then made her way through an array of bookshelves. The library was as quiet as a morgue with the students there busy studying for their various classes intently. It was honestly quite unsettling to Liz since she felt like Wendy would sneak up on her when she least expected it. She was glad Remus was there with her.

"Hmm. Nothing seems out of the blue. You see here anywhere, Remy?"

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
^
Wendy Alexis Stalingrad
 Posted: May 23 2016, 04:30 AM
Quote Post
BRL
Spy/Soldier/Student
Major
Member 13
89 Posts

If she was going to play the part of a student, Wendy surmised she might as well go all the way with it. Although her pride would never allow her to admit it, a number of her classes left her stumped. On top of this, she had a mountain of homework to complete. She had to get it done somehow, and even though she really didn't want to waste time doing so, she decided to head off to Ashford Academy's library to get in a study session. She knew she would never be able to concentrate on her work in her apartment, so the library was her best bet.

She arrived in due time after school and immediately cringed at the amount of dust circulating around her. Fanning some of it away, she marveled at how big Ashford's library was. It was so large in fact that it could've been a school of its own. For as far as they eye could see, there were books of all sizes piled onto tall shelves. Wendy, for a moment, wondered if every piece of literature in existence was housed there before shrugging the ridiculous notion off. Her theory didn't seem to be that far off though. There was no doubt in her mind a large portion of the school's budget went into maintaining such a massive repository of knowledge.

"J-Just when I thought this place couldn't get any weirder..."

An innumerable amount of students were using the space to study, meet up with their friends, or for club activities. Even with them present, however, it didn't take Wendy long at all to find an empty table. She took a seat, took a mountain of books out of her backpack, and sighed, unsure where to start off first. One of her teachers had informed her tutors were available in the library for the students to take advantage of. As much as she could use the help, she was too prideful to ask for it.

"Tsk. Like I need a stinkin' tutor. If I can't learn all this crap on my own, what's the point?"

And so, she dove headfirst into her work, opting to get the hard stuff out of the way first. The meant tackling her Physics assignment, which entailed electricity and magnetism. Those topics were confusing even when she had a teacher explaining them to her, so she was really lost attempting it on her own. Every time she wrote something down, she decided it wasn't right, crumpled up her paper, and tossed it away in anger.

"J-Just why does someone my age even need to know any of this shit anyway?! As if knowing how electric charges and fields work is useful!"

She craved to quit several times yet forced herself to hang in there. No matter how much her studies annoyed her, she refused to let them get the better of her.
PM
^
Remus Aldian
 Posted: May 23 2016, 07:25 PM
Quote Post
Unaligned
Student, Black Knight
Recruit
Member 41
32 Posts
Remus Aldian
A Walking Think Tank

Remus saw the girl. Wendy Stalingrad. "Oh my, my, my. What a site. A BRL agent doing physics." He thought to himself.
Millions of plans rushed through his head.

"Now where to start? Maybe help her with her homework? Eh, I give this a 5/10. It could work. But with me? Hmmm, but with Yuuuuukkki. Ah a solid 8/10. Have her, or get the help of LeCat. No He would never do it. He doesn't have the same resolve as Yuki. Wait. This is too smart. Have Yuki help her along with 'another' and gain her trust. Have them hang out for maybe a month. From there have Yuki show her 'desire' to join the BRL. From there I would contact Zero, tell him of my plan. And that's when the fireworks [/i]really[i] start." He thought while cackling to himself.

Remus walked over to Yuki hiding his face while removing the mask. "Tell her the answer to her physics homework. Never mind, just give her..um.." His face lit up as he pulled out a notebook and paper and feverishly wrote down the answers to the homework "Hehe, easy." he thought to himself

"This." he said giving Yuki the paper. "Give me your mask, befriend her, spy on her, know her. Inside and outside. To the point where you could write down her schedule in your sleep. Report back to me. But I will be assisting you in this some of the spying attempts." He said while taking off his glasses and taking out his bag.

He then put away his glasses and put in a purple contact in his left eye, and putting a sling-like eye patch over his right. A pair of sunglasses and a red wig that matched his hair perfectly and a red undershirt, black collar with a red outline. A white tie, and a black over coat. A Band-Aid over his nose and a white patch over his cheek. Finally a pair of black googles with golden out line on the top of his head.

"If she asks, I'm Quient Henri. Now, shall we start madam?" He said gentlemanly
PM
^
Elizabeth Yukimura
 Posted: May 23 2016, 09:56 PM
Quote Post
Black Knights
Soldier/Student
Private
Member 2
74 Posts
Elizabeth Yukimura
Mistress of Military

Target sighed, Liz thought. Remus pointed out the blonde-haired girl in the distance who was sitting at a table and clearly struggling to get through a mountain of work. Even though she had never seen Wendy Stalingrad in her life, she was one million percent certain the scowling, grumbling girl was who they were searching for. Now that she and Remus had at last tracked her down, what were they to do with her? Liz wanted to confirm Wendy really was a BRL agent before doing anything hasty.

She listened as Remus spoke and discovered he already had something in mind. He handed her a piece of paper with a bunch of complicated stuff scribbled on it. Just reading it made her head hurt, but fortunately, Remus wasn't asking her to do his homework for him. Rather, he instructed her to go over to Wendy and assist her with her studies. Not only that, but he was asking her to pretend being Wendy's friend for the foreseeable future. Liz blinked, thinking she had just misheard him.

Y-You want me to try and be friends with her?! I-I dunno if that's gonna work, Remy! Doesn't she hate Japanese people? I-I mean, I'm only half Japanese, but still...

Remus' plan seemed destined to fail from the start, but Liz shook her head and decided she wasn't going to let him down. He already had his doubts about her, so she had to shake off whatever fears she had and try to get what he was asking her done.

Uh...wait a sec. Who are you?

She missed Remus switching in disguise and asking her to refer to him as 'Quient Henri' if Wendy inquired about his identity, so she was naturally confused at the bizarrely dressed man at her side. She put two and two together after some deliberation and suddenly felt dense.

L-Like I need him to think I'm even dumber...

Um...l-leave it to me, Remy...er...Henri!

She was going to have to work a miracle for sure, but she took a deep breath and cautiously made her way over to where Wendy was sitting.

Er...h-hello there! I-I don't mean to be nosy, but it looks like you're having some trouble there! If you want, I can give you the answers to...er...I-I mean…! What I'm saying is that I can help you out if you want! Y-Yeah!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
^
Wendy Alexis Stalingrad
 Posted: May 23 2016, 10:40 PM
Quote Post
BRL
Spy/Soldier/Student
Major
Member 13
89 Posts

The longer Wendy fought with her homework, the more pissed off she became. Looking redder than a tomato and on the verge of popping a blood vessel, she shouted at the top of her voice and slammed her fists onto the table. The commotion attracted plenty of curious stares, but she warded them off with an austere look. Afterward, she went back to a particularly trick problem involving electrons, making her slam her head onto her book.

...Somebody just kill me.

She heard a person approach her just then and hoped she had been overheard. The fidgeting, brown-haired, and blue-eyed girl wasn't really what she was had in mind, but she at least looked to be armed. This fact made Wendy think for a moment before her sense of reason kicked in. She jumped to her feet and put her hand on a hidden knife in her skirt pocket.

Alright, back off, bitch! Just who in the hell are you?!

The quiet library wasn't an all too great of a place to study in silence anymore, not with the scene before everyone breaking out all of a sudden. It wasn't like the students there were complaining though. No, they were glued to Wendy and the girl they recognized as Elizabeth Yukimura, the resident military nut on campus. Judging from Wendy's reaction to seeing the fake weapon Liz had, she wasn't all too familiar with her, causing those watching on to split their sides with giggles. Wendy raised an eyebrow, not getting the joke.

Elizabeth made her intentions clear by informing Wendy she was only there to help her study. Skeptical, Wendy took her hand off her knife and surveyed the girl the blue jacket carefully. She seemed apprehensive about something. Wendy, curling her lips, didn't think herself that intimidating.

Look, while I appreciate you wanting to help, beat it. I was doing just fine on my own.

That was an obvious lie—everyone began laughing again after she finished saying it in fact. Nonetheless, she wasn't that keen on getting assistance from some gun totting stranger. On top of that, something about the whole situation seemed fishy to her.

What the…? W-Who in the hell is that guy? Is he with you?

She pointed to a boy with red hair in the background, one who stuck out like a sore thumb thanks to his really peculiar choice of attire. Her suspicions grew even more.

Look, I don't know who the hell you are, lady, but scram before I lose my temper! I've got a lot of shit I still need to finish and really don't want to be distracted!
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Completed Threads | Next Newest »

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 2  Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll

DIRECTORIES
RPG-DDistant FantasiesRPG Initiative

AFFILIATES
STATIC
Struggle of SoulsKH: Pieces in ReposeGundam RPGShiva MSTsLunar Eclipse, a post-stars sailor moon rpNTRPFE:ADR BannerThe 100 Role PlayThe Zaraki Rebellion photo htf-affilliate-1.pngNo Noise, No Noise

SCROLLING
SKINNED BY CATHULHU OF RPG-D