Welcome
Links
Staff
Hello, and welcome to Requiem of Geass, a Code Geass RP that takes place ten years after Code Geass R2! Make sure to check out our Plot and Rules if you're interested in registering!
Note: If you plan on creating an OC or a Canon, please create an Out of Character account first that will act as a parent for your sub accounts!

Original Opening Date: September 24, 2009

Stats
Credits
STATISTICS M F Tl
Black Knights 2 4 6
Britannian Military 3 1 4
BRL 1 3 4
Unaligned 2 3 5
Students 4 7 11
Canons 0 1 1
Plot, Templates, Graphics, and Original Content in Banner (c) DiamondDust.
Statistics box (c) Revo of RPG-D.
Viridian Glass skin made by Cathulu of RPG-D.
Mini profile courtesy of Kitten of RPG-D.
The original concept of 'Code Geass', 'Code Geass R.2.' by Gorō Taniguchi, Ichirō Ōkouchi, Sunrise, CLAMP, and Bandai Entertainment.
MOUSE OVER BANNER FOR INFO

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

» Shiva MSTs, Riffing fanfiction since 2013
DiamondDust
 Posted: Jun 25 2015, 07:20 AM
Quote Post
Admin
Drunken Bastard
N/A
Member 1
84 Posts
DiamondDust
Site Founder

user posted image
Riffing fanfiction since 2013...

While I am the mild mannered Admin of Requiem of Geass during the day, at night (and when I'm really loaded), I am the sole writer and owner of a blog known as Shiva MSTs. What is Shiva MSTs, you might ask? Imagine Mystery Science Theater 3000, but instead of a guy and his robots watching crappy movies, I have my characters read crappy fanfiction from all over the Internet and try not to pull their hair out in frustration. We in the business refer to this as 'riffing.'

Never seen an episode of MST3K? Not a problem! The reviews are pretty straightforward and easy to read, even with my suspect attempts at humor. If you've ever heard of Elmer Studios and their MSTs (which you really should read here. All their stuff is AMAZING and basically the inspiration for all the riffing I do) then what I write about will seem very familiar.

Basically, any page view, comments, and/or criticism I receive would be greatly appreciated. And if you like what you see, please tell your friends about it as well! Share the blog with as my people as you can! Pretty please of course. You can even join in on the fun my telling me about any bad fanfiction you find lying around on the Internet or wherever that you'd like me to riff!

Okay, this is getting really lengthy. Thought I'd just leave this here for any interested parties. Link to the blog is below, and if you do decide to check it out, I wanna thank you in advance for being awesome!

Shiva MSTs

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
~Riffing fanfiction since 2013~
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Requiem Galeria | Next Newest »

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

DIRECTORIES
RPG-DDistant FantasiesRPG Initiative

AFFILIATES
STATIC
Struggle of SoulsKH: Pieces in ReposeGundam RPGShiva MSTsLunar Eclipse, a post-stars sailor moon rpNTRPFE:ADR BannerThe 100 Role PlayThe Zaraki Rebellion photo htf-affilliate-1.pngNo Noise, No Noise

SCROLLING
SKINNED BY CATHULHU OF RPG-D