Welcome
Links
Staff
Hello, and welcome to Requiem of Geass, a Code Geass RP that takes place ten years after Code Geass R2! Make sure to check out our Plot and Rules if you're interested in registering!
Note: If you plan on creating an OC or a Canon, please create an Out of Character account first that will act as a parent for your sub accounts!

Original Opening Date: September 24, 2009

Stats
Credits
STATISTICS M F Tl
Black Knights 2 4 6
Britannian Military 3 1 4
BRL 1 3 4
Unaligned 2 3 5
Students 4 7 11
Canons 0 1 1
Plot, Templates, Graphics, and Original Content in Banner (c) DiamondDust.
Statistics box (c) Revo of RPG-D.
Viridian Glass skin made by Cathulu of RPG-D.
Mini profile courtesy of Kitten of RPG-D.
The original concept of 'Code Geass', 'Code Geass R.2.' by Gorō Taniguchi, Ichirō Ōkouchi, Sunrise, CLAMP, and Bandai Entertainment.
MOUSE OVER BANNER FOR INFO

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

» A Favor
Kallen Kozuki
 Posted: May 17 2016, 09:09 PM
Quote Post
Canon
Zero Division Captain
N/A
Member 46
9 Posts
Kallen Kozuki
Zero Division Captain

Kallen obedient to the Black Knight's leader stood there for a while curious to meet the person Zero was obsessed with recently. She won't let up her guard nor will she back down from her formality. She fixed the headband on her head since it was out of place and adjusted her uniform awaiting Zero's return with his guest.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Kallen Kozuki
 Posted: May 17 2016, 11:30 PM
Quote Post
Canon
Zero Division Captain
N/A
Member 46
9 Posts
Kallen Kozuki
Zero Division Captain

Kallen stared at the teen boy who tripped in after she took some time to ignore his rather remark about her being cute she shoking his hand rather loosely. As the teen was stumbling over his words she couldn't help but reminisce about the black rebellion era. She then jumped back into reality. "First I want to know your connection with Zero and then I want to see if you're a spy." She then crossed her arms and stared at him rather emotionlessly, "I would also like to see how you fair yourself in combat seeing as you're going to be on the mission with Zero and myself I need to know if we can count on you." Still with her arms crossed she awaited his response.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Remus Aldian
 Posted: May 19 2016, 06:15 PM
Quote Post
Unaligned
Student, Black Knight
Recruit
Member 41
32 Posts
Remus Aldian
A Walking Think Tank

Remus chuckled "My qualifications. Well, I am a trained knightmare pilot, able to pilot anything from a Glasgow, to the Shinkiro! I am a capable fighter, fencer, gunman, and tactician. I was able to survive in the outback for a good week! Not to mention, the black prince himself picked me for this job!" he said with a smile "Oh and I am an informant for him. I go to Ashford, and a surprising amount of BRL agents go to that school, what with most BRL members being old Britannian Nobles wanting the power they once had, or are kids that need cause or reason to live."

Remus then thought what the girl was thinking. Did she think he was a stuttering liar, a charismatic agent, or just a guy?
PM
^
Kallen Kozuki
 Posted: May 20 2016, 07:40 PM
Quote Post
Canon
Zero Division Captain
N/A
Member 46
9 Posts
Kallen Kozuki
Zero Division Captain

"I see. Well then If Zero is putting his trust into you I will to... For now." She sighed and stared at him thinking if she should trust him completely. "I will see you on the mission then. I hope it isn't one of the private knightmares though." She smiled rather teasingly and with that she started to walk towards the exit of the room before briefly shaking his hand and walked towards her quarters in the base. She ran back to the meeting room to apologize for being harsh to Remus. "Look Remus I- I'm sorry for being hard, I don't trust anyone easily much less a teen with Zero's life."

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Remus Aldian
 Posted: May 20 2016, 07:55 PM
Quote Post
Unaligned
Student, Black Knight
Recruit
Member 41
32 Posts
Remus Aldian
A Walking Think Tank

Remus had a hardy chuckle "It's fine madam Kei! I would feel the same way. But their is one thing that is a flaw in your argument. You were his ace at my age. I am the one who recovered the shinkiro and developed the plan for the perfect defense Burai before it even entered his mind! Not to mention I have plans to mass produce weaker Gurens and Lancealots. Believe me madam, I am perfectly qualified for this job." he said with a smug smile on his face.

He then thought ,does she know his Identity? Has she figured out the name, or even voice of the man? He suddenly remembered the retreat of him in the 1st black rebellion. Did she know why he stopped? Does she know why he didn't kill the empress back when she was the vice-roy of japan? Instead of wondering it for hours, he was going to take action!

He then blurted out "Why did the fiddle stick rebellion stop!?" Dammit! Again! How could he have slipped up such an easy question!? "The black rebellion! Sorry! Slip of the tongue, again! Get used to it madam it happens a lot!" He yelled annoyed at the top of his lungs.
PM
^
Kallen Kozuki
 Posted: May 26 2016, 06:08 PM
Quote Post
Canon
Zero Division Captain
N/A
Member 46
9 Posts
Kallen Kozuki
Zero Division Captain

"Are you asking why did we stop revolting after Lelouch's death?" She looked at him with a rather confused and questioning look trying to make out what he said. "If so, it's because Japan was given back to us and Empress Nunnally as an apology from her family's past. As well as we saw no reason to continue." She walked over to Zero's podium and pressed a button on it and it started to fade into the ground slowly. "Now anything else you need to discuss or shall we be on our ways? I have to go test the Guren for Rakshata before the mission." She waved to him as she walked towards the exit Zero left to making as she ended to conversation to go work on her Knightmare.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Remus Aldian
 Posted: May 26 2016, 09:44 PM
Quote Post
Unaligned
Student, Black Knight
Recruit
Member 41
32 Posts
Remus Aldian
A Walking Think Tank

Remus once again chuckled "No silly, the 1st black rebellion, it stopped after our leader went to kanami island. Was he captured? Was he killed and someone else took his place?"

Remus began to think "Our leader...what is he, no more like who was he? Kurugi? No he was saved by him. Bismark, impossible. Lelouch Vi Britannia? Maybe...most likely not."
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Penglai Island | Next Newest »

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

DIRECTORIES
RPG-DDistant FantasiesRPG Initiative

AFFILIATES
STATIC
Struggle of SoulsKH: Pieces in ReposeGundam RPGShiva MSTsLunar Eclipse, a post-stars sailor moon rpNTRPFE:ADR BannerThe 100 Role PlayThe Zaraki Rebellion photo htf-affilliate-1.pngNo Noise, No Noise

SCROLLING
SKINNED BY CATHULHU OF RPG-D